- U.S. Securities Exchage Commission, Washington: Legal Intern, 2009/01 – 2009/04 (Web)
- MGB Law Offices, Baku: Associate, 2006/06 – 2008/07 (Web)
- British Business Group Azerbaijan, Baku: Board Member, 2007/06 – 2008/07 (Web)
- Khazar University School of Law, Baku: Teaching Assistant, 2006/02 – 2006/06 (Web)
- Khazar University School of Law: LL.B., cum laude, 2008/01 – 2006/03 (Web)
- Georgetown University Law Center: LL.M., majoring in Securities and Financial Regulation, 2008/09 – 2009/05 (Web)
|Practice areas||Banking and Finance, Corporate law: mergers and acquisitions, And taxation, Securities, Real Estate|
|Memberships||- Admitted to the Bar of the State of New York (January 2010), - Qualified to practice law in Azerbaijan (March 2006)|
- Zeynalova-bockin, U. 2010, "To Sue Or Not To Sue: Enforcement of Mortgages in Azerbaijan". In: Global Real Estate Client Report, Salans, LLP, Fall 2010 Issue, pages 61-63.
- Zeynalova-bockin, U. 2008, "Major Shareholding in Banks". In: IFC Corporate Governance Review, IFC Corporate Governance Review, IFC Corporate Governance Review Bulletin, Issue No 10, Page 6.
You have to be logged in to view this user's contacts.
You have to be logged in to view this user's groups.