Sreekumar Panicker, B.A (Law) LL.B
|Location||New Delhi, India|
- Office of Mr. Justice S.B. Sinha, New Delhi: Judicial Clerk, Since 2010/08
- Supreme Court of India, New Delhi: Lawyer, 2009/12 – 2010/08 (Web)
- Office of Mr. K.Ramakumar, Senior Advocate, High Court of Kerala, Cochin: Intern, 2009/09 – 2009/12
- Office of Hon'ble Mr. Justice. S.B.Sinha, Judge, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi: Legal Trainee, 2009/02 – 2009/05
- Office of Mr. K.K.Venugopal, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi: Intern, 2009/01 – 2009/02
- Office of Mr. Srinath Gireesh, Advocate, High Court of Kerala, Calicut, Cochin: Intern, 2008/01 – 2008/02
- ASCL Law School: Diploma in Law of Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions, 2008/07 – 2009/01 (Web)
- WIPO Academy: General Course in Intellectual Property Law , 2008/07 – 2009/01 (Web)
- Asian School of Cyber lAws: Diploma in Cyber Laws, 2007/07 – 2008/01 (Web)
- Government Law College: B.A (Law) LL.B, 2003/10 – 2008/10 (Web)
|Practice areas||Administrative & Constitutional Law, Public Law, Intellectual Property Law, Corporate and commercial law|
|Memberships||Indian Society of International Law, Asian Society of International Law, Rotaract Club of Calicut beach|
|Interests||Commercial Litigation, Public Law, Law of Outer Space, Public International Law|
- Panicker, S. 2009, "Pollution in South Asian Seas: Need for Regional Coordination". In: Proceedings of International Conferance on Water, Energy, Environment and Society, New Delhi 2009, National Institute of Hydrology, Rorkee, New Delhi.
- Panicker, S. 2009, Commercial Biotechnology and Intellectual Property Rights: An Indian Perspective, Swadeshi Science Movement, Mannuthy, Trichur.
- Panicker, S. 2008, Menace of Waste Imports and the Dismal Legal Framework, Karnataka Institute for Law and Parliamentary Reform, Bengalooru and and S.A Manvi Law College, Gadag, Karnataka, India.
- Panicker, S. 2008, "Need of the Hour: A Regulatory Framework for the Military Use of Outer Space". In: Proceedings of International Astronautical Congress, Glasgow 2008, International Astronutical Federation, Glasgow.
You have to be logged in to view this user's contacts.
You have to be logged in to view this user's groups.