Slawomir Szczerba, mgr, LL.B., LL.M., M.A.
- Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Sławomir Szczerba, Oleśnica: Attorney at Law / Partner, Since 2013/08
- KPG Keller Książek Grodzińska Spółka Partnerska Adwokatów, Wrocław: Attorney at Law, Since 2012/12 (Web)
- KPG Keller Książek Grodzińska Spółka Partnerska Adwokatów, Wrocław: Associate, 2011/06 – 2012/12
- Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego, Syców: Lawyer, 2009/01 – 2011/05
- Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Andrzej Stachowiak, Wroclaw: Trainee, 2009/09 – 2009/12 (Web)
- Legal Clinic at Collegium Polonicum, Slubice: Young lawyer, 2005/10 – 2008/06 (Web)
- Baker & McKenzie, Warsaw: Trainee in european law division (competition law), 2005/09 – 2005/09 (Web)
- Reingruber & Kerkhoff, Halle in Westfalen: Trainee, 2003/08 – 2003/08
- Uniwersytet Jagielloński: Postgraduate, 2013/10 – 2014/06 (Web)
- Instytut Nauk Prawnych PAN: Postgraduate, 2012/10 – 2013/06 (Web)
- Sciences Po Paris: Master Sciences Po (M.A.), 2006/09 – 2009/06 (Web)
- European University Viadrina: LL.M., 2005/09 – 2011/03 (Web)
- Adam Mickiewicz University: mgr, 2003/10 – 2008/07 (Web)
- European University Viadrina: LL.B., 2002/10 – 2005/07 (Web)
|Practice areas||Civil Law, Civil Litigation, European law, Corporate and commercial law, Commercial contracts law, Consumer protection law and competition law (agreements and practices restricting competition, Abusive clauses), IT-law (e-services provided electronically, Terms of service of online shops), Transport law.|
|Memberships||Member of the Regional Chamber of Legal Advisors in Wroclaw, Poland, Senior Member of the European Law Student Association (ELSA).|
|Interests||Construction of radio controlled airplanes, Travelling, Sport (bicycle, Volley ball, Ski)|
|Wants||Position as professional in the field of contract law in business transactions and commercial and corporate law in European context, Especially in the French-German-Polish triangle.|
|Haves||Solid, Versatile education, Multicultural experience, Soft-skills|
|More about me||Self-motivated; Careful and methodical approach; Excellent interpersonal and communication/oratorical
skills; Experience in multicultural environment
You have to be logged in to view this user's contacts.
You have to be logged in to view this user's groups.