Sean Modjarrad, MBA, MAcc
|Location||Richardson, TX, United States|
- Modjarrad and Abusaad (M&A) Law Firm, Richardson: Attorney and Counselor at Law, SHAREHOLDER, Since 2000/11 (Web)
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law: Juris Doctor (Web)
- Samford University, Brock School of Business: Master of Business Administration (Web)
- Samford University, Brock School of Business: Master of Accountancy (Web)
- University of North Texas: Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Web)
|Practice areas||Business and Corporate Law, Civil Litigation, Immigration, Business Consulting|
|Memberships||State Bar of Texas, American Bar Association, Dallas Bar Association, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member of the College of the State Bar of Texas, Beta Alpha Psi – National Accounting Fraternity|
|More about me||I am a shareholder and founder of Modjarrad & Abusaad (M&A) Law Firm. I am admitted to practice in State of Texas, U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas, and U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas.
I practice primarily in the area of Business and Corporate Law, Civil Litigation, Immigration, and Business Consulting.
I attended the University of North Texas, where I obtained a Bachelor of Science in Accounting. I then obtained a Masters in Business Administration and Accountancy from the Brock School of Business, as well as a Juris Doctor from the Samford University, Cumberland School of Law.
You have to be logged in to view this user's contacts.