Strike as a Weapon of Collective Bargaining in India
London School of Econ...
Sharma, M. 2008, "Strike as a Weapon of Collective Bargaining in India". In: Labour and Industrial Cases.
More Publications by Mala Sharma
- Letter of Credit and Principle of Independence
- Law That Perpetrates Lawlessness
- Bride Burning and Dowry Death
- Role of Courts in Enforcing Arbitral Awards and the Exception of Public Policy
- Party Autonomy and Section 28 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- Effective Interpretation of Defective Arbitration Clauses: An International Approach
- Lifting the Corporate Veil of a Subsidiary Company to Implicate the Holding Company
- Death in Police Custody