Role of Courts in Enforcing Arbitral Awards and the Exception of Public Policy
London School of Econ...
Sharma, M. 2008, "Role of Courts in Enforcing Arbitral Awards and the Exception of Public Policy". In: Gauhati Law Reports.
More Publications by Mala Sharma
- Letter of Credit and Principle of Independence
- Law That Perpetrates Lawlessness
- Bride Burning and Dowry Death
- Party Autonomy and Section 28 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- Effective Interpretation of Defective Arbitration Clauses: An International Approach
- Lifting the Corporate Veil of a Subsidiary Company to Implicate the Holding Company
- Strike as a Weapon of Collective Bargaining in India
- Death in Police Custody