Article: Port Concessions: A Privatization Modality?
José Hernán Muriel Ci...
Under Colombian law, port concessions allow for the integration of third parties in the performance of state tasks. This raises the question as to whether such practice constitutes a modality of privatization. The principles of German law can provide a special impetus for understanding the multiple modalities of interaction between public and private administration, the examination of the requirements applicable to the concession applicant, and state discretionary measures in general and those taken in the concession procedure.
Muriel Ciceri , J. 2011, "Article: Port Concessions: A Privatization Modality?". In: Pensamiento Jurídico, Bogotá Colombia, Ed. School of Law and Political and Social Sciences of Universidad Nacional de Colombia, 2011., Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia.
More Publications by J. M.
- Contribuciones doctrinales a la armonización y el avance del derecho privado europeo
- What is the content of the pillars that support transactions in the public securities market, in the United States and European contexts, and what is its applicability to Colombian law?
- Aspectos de la nueva Ley de arbitraje en Colombia
- Recensión: Aportes Doctrinales –Europeos - A La Unificación Y Avance Del Derecho Internacional Privado
- Article: Backbones of Legal Stock Market Transactions in the American and European Context.
- Book: “Concept: Modalities of Financial Fraud in Securities Trading on Stock Exchanges”
- Review of the book Rome I Regulation: The law Applicable to Contractual Obligations in Europe, by Leible, Stefan and Ferrari, Franco (Eds.)
- Article: Effective Legal Protection of Rights in Light of Colombian Arbitration Law.
- Book Chapter: Characteristics of the Unification of the Private International Law of Contractual Obligations in Europe and Latin America and the Urgency for Modernizing Colombian Private Law in Light of Contemporaneous Private International Law.
- Article Aspects of the Unification of Private International Law in Europe and Latin America (Law of Contractual Obligations), in the International Seminar “Self- Regulation and Unification of International Contract Law”
- Book: Die Übertragung der Abfallentsorgung auf Dritte