- Karwar Law Chambers, Karwar - Bangalore: Lawyer and Managing Partner, Since 2004/03
- Karwar Law Chambers, Karwar - Bangalore: Lawyer and Managing Partner, Since 2004/03 (Web)
- Senior Advocate, Karwar: Junior Associate Lawyer, 1998/07 – 2004/01
- National Law School of India University: Master of Business Laws, 2010/06 – (Web)
- SDM Law College: B.AL.,LL.B., 1993/06 – 1998/07 (Web)
- Government Arts and Science College: PUC-2, 1991/06 – 1993/05 (Web)
|Practice areas||Proficiency in -, Law of Injunctions, Succession Laws, Divorce and Maintenance Laws, Negotiable Instruments Act, Karnataka Land Laws, Contractual Laws, Real Estate and Property Law, Consumer Law, Civil Laws, Tort Liability under Motor Vehicle Act, Criminal Laws|
|Memberships||Bar Council of Karnataka, Bangalore, District Bar Association, Karwar, Consumer Voice of India, New Delhi, Forum of Free Enterprise, Mumbai, Janata Dal Secular Political Party - Taluka President, Youth Hostels Association of India, Karwar Unit, Karavali Youth Adventure Club, (R) Karwar|
|Interests||Photography, Listening to Music, Reading, Internet/Blogging, Gardening, Travelling, Outdoor activities, Trekking, Scooter-riding, Mountain Biking, Nature camping, Etc.|
|More about me||Regularly post on my B-Law-G at
My Linkedin Profile - http://www.linkedin.com/in/yogeshnaikadv
You have to be logged in to view this user's contacts.
You have to be logged in to view this user's groups.