|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
- Wheaton College : PsyD, Clinical Psychology , 2000/08 – 2005/05
|Practice areas||Law Firm Marketing Expert, Legal Marketing Expertise, Attorney Marketing, Marketing for Lawyers, Business Development for Law Firms, Small Business Coaching, High Impact Marketing on a Low Impact Budget, Rapidly Increase Revenues, Find New Clients Fast|
|More about me||Stephen Fairley is a nationally recognized law firm marketing expert, a Master Business Coach, professional speaker, best selling author of 10 books and CEO of The Rainmaker Institute, the nation's largest law firm marketing company specializing in small law firms. For more info see http://www.TheRainmakerInstitute.com
Stephen specializes in helping attorneys at small law firms and and solo legal professionals rapidly increase their revenues by building a referral-based marketing system.
Over the past several years more than 6,000 attorneys at hundreds of law firms have discovered how to find more clients fast and generate more referrals using the proven Rainmaker Marketing System.
Stephen is the bestselling author of 10 books and 6 audio programs including: The Rainmaker Retreat CD set (2008), Practice Made Perfect for Lawyers (2005), Becoming A Rainmaker CD (2005), The Business Coaching Toolkit (2007), 6 Keys for Successful Leaders (2003) and Getting Started in Personal and Executive Coaching (2004), which became a best seller less than two months after release.
- Fairley, S. 2007, The Business Coaching Toolkit .
- Fairley, S. 2006, Practice Made Perfect For Lawyers: 10 Principles for Marketing Your Legal Services.
- Fairley, S. 2005, How To Create An Information Product in 30 Days.
- Fairley, S. 2005, Plan, Promote, and Profit From Your Business.
- Fairley, S. 2005, 7 Proven Strategies For Finding New Clients Now.
- Fairley, S. 2004, 6 Secrets of Highly Successful Entrepreneurs.
- Fairley, S. 2004, Top 10 Marketing Mistakes Business Owners Make.
- Fairley, S. 2003, Getting Started in Personal and Executive Coaching.
- Fairley, S. 2001, Practice Made Perfect for Small Business Owners.
You have to be logged in to view this user's contacts.