|Location||Tallahassee, Florida, United States|
- The Innocence Project of Florida, Inc., Tallahassee: Litigator , Since 2006/08 (Web)
- Law Offices of John Bischof, Tallahassee: Chief Law Clerk, 2005/05 – 2006/05
- FSU Law Review: Article Selection Editor; Associate Editor, 2004/01 – 2006/05
- FSU College of Law, Tallahassee: Research Assistant to Fernando Teson, 2004/12 – 2005/08
- Florida Workers' Associates , Tallahassee: Legal Researcher, 2004/05 – 2004/12
- Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam: Certificate in International Law, 2005/08 – 2006/01 (Web)
- Florida State University College of Law: JD, 2003/08 – 2006/05 (Web)
- Florida State University: BA, Psychology & English Literature , 1999/08 – 2003/05 (Web)
|Practice areas||Criminal Law, Human Rights Law, Post Conviction Law, Appellate Law, International Law|
|Memberships||Florida Bar Association, Public Interest Section, Appellate Law Section, International Law Section, Criminal Law Section, American Bar Association, Sierra Club|
|Interests||Intellectually: politics, public interest law, international relations, human rights issues, and constitutional controversies. Sports: UFC, mountaineering, hiking, and biking. Hobbies: gourmet cooking, travel, writing, working out about 2 hours a day 6 days a week|
|More about me||I am looking forward to getting to know my fellow NYU classmates in Singapore! Lion City here we come!|
- Junnier, R. 2006, "Constitutional Law—Taxation—Florida Statute Prohibiting Assessment of Value for the Tax Year on Real Property Improvements Not Substantially Completed on January 1 Comports with the Florida Constitution's Just Valuation Requirement—Sunset Harbour Co". In: Florida State University Law Review.
- Junnier, R. 2005, "Health Care Law—Treatment—Privacy Rights—Due Process—Withdrawal of Life Support—The Terri Schiavo Decisions". In: Florida State University Law Review.
You have to be logged in to view this user's contacts.
You have to be logged in to view this user's groups.