Kairat Alimzhan, LLM, Candidate of Jurisprudence, MBA
- A practising lawyer, Almaty: , Since 2009/09
- Elitstroy LLP, Almaty: Deputy director, then Director of the legal department, 2006/09 – 2008/01
- Foodmaster JSC, Almaty: Senior legal adviser - chief of the legal department, 2003/07 – 2005/07
- Foodmaster JSC, Almaty: Legal adviser, 1999/04 – 2003/06
- Queen Mary, University of London: LLM, 2008/09 – 2009/08
- KIMEP, International Training Center: MBA, 2002/06 – 2004/08
- Kazakh State Law University, Department of theory of a state and law: Candidate of Jurisprudence, 1995/09 – 1998/11
- Al-Farabi Kazakh State University, Faculty of Law: Lawyer, 1990/09 – 1995/06
|Practice areas||Litigation. Civil law. Contracts & Agreements. Corporate law. Legal consulting.|
|Interests||Theory of law & Legal doctrines. Customary law. Legal pluralism. Civil law. Banking law.|
- Alimzhan, K. 2010, Bank Secrecy under Kazakh Law, Interlegal Foundation, Almaty.
- Alimzhan, K. 2003, The Questions of a Theory of Customary Law, Interlegal Foundation, Almaty.
You have to be logged in to view this user's contacts.