Angualia Daniel, LLB (Hons), PGDP LP, LLM*
- ANGUALIA DANIEL- ATTORNEY, Kampala: , Since 2010/09
- M/S MADIINAH & CO. ADVOCATES, Kampala: Advocate and Legal Consultant, 2008/08 – 2010/09
- Makerere University Kampala: Law, 2010/09 –
- Law Development Centre Kampala: Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, 2010/09 –
- Kampala International University: Master of Laws, 2010/09 –
- Daniel, A. 2010, Role of domestic courts in International commercial arbitration, Kampala Uganda, East Africa.
- Daniel, A. 2010, Corporate Goals of Multinational Corporations and the role of a corporate manager, Kampala Uganda, East Africa.
- Daniel, A. 2010, International narcotics control. An analysis of Uganda’s level of compliance with its obligations under the Single Convention on narcotic drugs, 1961, Kampala Uganda, East Africa.
- Daniel, A. 2009, Foreign direct investment in East Africa. A comparative analysis of its investment laws, Kampala Uganda, East Africa.
- Daniel, A. 2009, Balance of power between the shareholders and the board in corporate governance, Kampala Uganda, East Africa.
You have to be logged in to view this user's contacts.